“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Colin Powell
Following a daily routine is comforting, creates stability, and provides us with predicability to accomplish daily success. It also means we are missing out on an opportunity to step outside of our comfort zone – where we experience growth and meaning.
Growth is about pursuing new opportunities that stretch us beyond our comfort zone. It’s about venturing boldly into the unknown. Defaulting to what is comfortable often leads to missing out on a greater contribution and experience. Sure, there is always a risk of failure. However, unless we assume that risk there will also never be that chance of success either.
Small risks are glorious, and while unsettling at first, you leave rewarded and open to amazing new life experiences.
COR is introducing you to something a bit off the map…switchin’ up the same ol’ routine. Our newest program and ultimate challenger – the 90 day Half Dome Hike. From competitive athletes to weekend warriors – as with any physical activity, preparation is critical to avoid injury, maintain adherence and minimize safety risks. Day to day workouts, packing preparation, health recommendations, dietary needs – we got you covered.
Here’s everything you need to know to get you started…for free – 90 Day Half Dome Hiking Guide
Not yet convinced you want to hit the trail? Let us help.
- The cognitive benefits have been tested for years now. Between the increased exposure to nature, combined with the decrease in technology – hiking has been shown to enhance creative problem solving and improve a variety of other psychological indices. In addition, hiking induces positive affects of concentration, facilitates memory, increases your sense of accomplishment, and evokes a calming sensation.
- Recent research has found how group walks in nature are associated with significantly less depression, perceived stress, and greater positive mental well-being. They concluded that hiking could be a potentially important contribution to “both public health and individual well being with benefits in mental health, coping with stress, and improved emotions”.
- Hiking facilitates interaction with nature, social interaction when with friends and family, and promotes physical activity – all which support mental, emotional, and social wellbeing as well as mitigate the effects of stressful life events.
- Physically, hiking does it all. Aerobic activity, strength from the hills, and balance on the rough terrain.
- It’s free. The perfect activity for a large family, the frugal college student, or those lacking a of gym membership.
It’s time to knock Half Dome hike off the bucket list.
In 90 days we will help you reach new heights Create the confidence to conquer. Provide the preparation to prevail. Give you the coaching to crush the trails.
Free 90-Day Half Dome Hiking Guide